Thursday, September 1, 2011

sheer chemise Renaissance Bodice, Reversible $50 leather bras

sheer chemise Renaissance Bodice, Reversible $50 leather bras

sheer chemise Purchased originally from Thorny Rose at the Pa ren faire ($75 new) Worn maybe three times. Shoulder caps and waist tabs make this suitable for more middle class wear. Blue side is a brushed cotton with some beautiful faux blackwork trim I added myself. It hides the lacing in the front (there are a couple of hooks to hold it in place but I use a brooch at the top to do the job. The trim in that area shows some wear from being poked with the brooch. You can do the same as I did or ad more hooks to keep the trim closed. The brooch and chemise are not included in this sale. The trim continues around the neckline, up the shoulders and comes to a point in the back. It looks fab, if I do say so myself. The other side is black with a brown (almost bronze looking) embroidered arabesque design. You can see the trim at the neckline (which is rather low, I used the extra trim to keep my bosom under a little more cover as my chemise is quite sheer. Size: it\'s approximately a medium, remember that if you want that cinched and pushed up look you will want to go with an inch or two smaller than your actual measurements. My measurements when this fit me best were Bust: 35.5 Waist: 28.5 bust: about 32 minimum underbust about 30 minimum waist: about 26 minimum length from shoulder seam to back waist: 15 inches. I hate to part with this one, but it doesn\'t fit well anymore and someone should be wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment